Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Christmas Pups

I found the Christmas Kickstart Challenge today, and thought this card fit it perfectly!





I love giving dog themed cards to my family and friends, and aren't these little pups adorable?
Here are the materials I used:
  1. Dies: Winter Forest (Mama Elephant), (Oh Puppy Tree, Mama Elephant)
  2. Stamps: sentiment, pups, wreath (Oh Puppy Tree, Mama Elephant), colored with Copics.
  3. Paper: background paper (Creative Memories).
Have a great day!


4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wooo hooo! Delighted to find you over here at Christmas Kickstart, Michelle - your card is a real cutie and I love their hats, Jo x

ionabunny said...

Very cute dogs and I love the XL hats. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

Lagene said...

AWWHH, SWEET little Christmas puppies!

Greta said...

Oh so cute & love your coloring!