Monday, June 2, 2014

JAS Garden Challenge



 This week at JAS we were challenge to make a Garden themed project. My project is a card from a Rose Garden-



The gorgeous image is courtesy of The Graphics Fairy, where I downloaded this beautiful roses image.
I used a Tim Holtz distressing tool on all edges of my paper layers, added pale pink pearls and the ivory satin double ribbon. The yellow print of roses and the solid pink are some I had in my stash, so I don't know who made them.
   I'm going to leave this one blank so I can add a sentiment to the outside and/or inside to fit an occasion where I'll need it. I can see stamping the bottom of the rose layer with Happy Birthday, Congratulations, or even a wedding sentiment!

Update-this card is featured at the Graphics Fairy here!

7 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty Michelle.. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Lagene said...

Another Beautiful card, love the Graphics Fairy images you use!

chrissie said...

A beautiful card with the lovely roses image. The addition of yhe bow and the pearls add a special touch

Thank you for jpining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Barbara Bruder said...

What a pretty image. I love the Graphics Fairy images. Your bow is really yummy. Looks great with your card. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Also, starting Wednesday nite 10 pm, Craft-Dee BowZ is having our June Blog Hop. Leave comments on the DT posts to be eligible for the prize. Hope you can join in the fun.

Evil Edna said...

very delicate and victorian, thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Beautiful card, Michelle. I love the distressing on your card. And the bow is perfect! Thank you for the inspiration.

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful card! I love the slight distressing and the gorgeous bow. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge! :)