Thursday, May 29, 2014

JAS Memorial Day Challenge

This is a card I made for the JAS Memorial Day Challenge-

The image is from The Graphics Fairy, who has the most awesome images! I printed the image onto white cardstock and highlighted the image with a Sakura Stardust Gelly roll pen. I printed out the "Taps" music and lyrics onto white cardstock, then aged it with Tea Dye Distress Inks. The card body is from K & Co. "Life's Journey" 12 x 12 stack.

This is a tribute to all the soldiers who have fought for our country, and their families who support them.

Update: This card is featured at the Graphics Fairy here!

1 comment:

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Another great card, Michelle. I love all the little details and the TAPS music sheet is perfect! I have a chance to listen to TAPS everyday. Nothing like it. Thank you for the inspiration.