Friday, May 15, 2020

M is for Magic


SoSS #159: M is for Magic
 



Oh, how I love the Sisterhood! I love the Snark, and I love the funniest bunch of women on the Internet!

Here is my project-


I mean, this guy's magical, right? Gorgeous, and possibly straight? Now that would be magical! Very simply I found the picture on the Internet, printed it, and added it to a card that I had added gold & white washi tape on the top & bottom-voila!

Join in the magic at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

4 comments:

Helen said...

Oh my gosh Michelle! This is absolutely magical! LOL!!!! I could definitely see my youngest son doing this! HaHaHa!!! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! ((HUGS)) Helen

Lindsey said...

THis card IS magic. That is all. :D Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

JulieP said...

bwhahahaha! How awesome is this? Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Donna said...

Yep, super magical!
Woot Woot, no wonder I love unicorns so much...he he he.
Thanks for sharing your magic with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!