Saturday, September 12, 2020

F is for Friends

 The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers have done it again!

 


 

And here is my project-


 

This is the way I feel. First Covid, then the big fires that have decimated Southern Oregon. My sisters and niece live in Phoenix, Oregon and their house is one of 10 % that haven't burned in the city. Of course, they can't go back until the power and gas are back on, and clean up in the roads. Right now I can chew instead of breathing the air. So much smoke that visibility is about 1/10th of a mile.

*SIGH*.

 Well, with that being said, the image is Wine Divas by Artistic Impression, colored with Copics. A ribbon from my stash, computer generated sentiment, and paper from who knows where!

I hope you're having a much better time!

 

 

 

4 comments:

Helen said...

Oh my gosh Michelle!!! LOVE it! That snarky sentiment is so true for these adorable friends to celebrate!! Thanks fro sharing with us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! ((HUGS)) Helen

Donna said...

OOOOHHHHHH EMMMMMM GEEEEEE
That is just the best!
Love the image and even more so the sentiment!!
Thanks for getting friendly with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

Dotty Jo said...

Totally brilliant... and ain't that the truth, Jo x SoSS

Lagene said...

So funny! Can't do without friends!!!!!