Wednesday, February 15, 2023

S0SS V is for Vintage

 Another great challenge from the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! It's...

SoSS Challenge #227 - V is for Vintage

 

And here is my card-

and a 2nd card because I couldn't make up my mind-

The card bases are some Theresa Collins pre-made ones I've had forever. Just found them and thought I would give a go at making something with them! The vintage prints & sentiments are from Stamplorations (Retro Fashionistas and Hot Mess). The dies for the sentiments are from Cuttlebug (Labels and Such), colored with Copics and an air compressor. I also added pearls to the Half Empty card and holographic sequins to the Hot & Steamy card.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Loving both versions and the pink and black look scorching together! Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood again, Jo x

Donna said...

Totally digging that you used one of Sister Chris's sentiment stamps for this awesome project!!!
Thanks for celebrating all things vintage with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!