Saturday, February 25, 2023

E is for Expletives

SoSS Challenge #228 - E is for Expletives


 Well, here I am entering another challenge at SoSS! Love these themes!

Here is my project-


The image is a new one for me (clearance rack, 1/2 off!), and I mean how could I resist? Colored with Copics, she's really a pretty lady. She's from Artistic Impression (The Queen Set).  The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co. (sadly, discontinued), and the die tag is from Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2. The brick wall is an embossing folder from Darice, using Fired Brick Distress Oxides. The window is from Poppy Stamps (Large Window Die).

I hope you like!


4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Just love her expression! Thanks for playing along at SoSS, Jo x

JulieP said...

She certainly looks like she's got mischief on her mind. I love how you even gave her blue eyeshadow!!! Perfectly expletive. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Donna said...

Love the image and of course the sentiment!
Thanks for breaking out your expletives to play with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!

Chris Dring said...

That is the perfect image to go with that perfectly sweary sentiment! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood!