Tuesday, March 22, 2016

SoSS L is for Legendary Creatures

At Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, the sisters have decided we need a challenge all about Legendary Creatures. I looked through all my stamps, rubber or digital, and didn't see anything I could use!

So I looked on the internet for a Legendary Creature.

I searched and I searched.

And finally, thanks to photo editing software, I got my image.

Here is the Legendary Birthday Fairy-




Do you ever write stuff down hoping to use it one day? That's what I did! I found it looking for other things and the whole card came together from there. The "spotty memory" has been quite frequent lately, and it's like Christmas every time I search for something I've lost-I find treasures I've forgotten about. *sigh*.

And I am entering this at SoSS Legendary Creatures Challenge.

Thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

Donna said...

Fab card Michelle! Love the image and the sentiment! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for L is for Legend!

Jane Willis said...

Brilliant, a really great image and fantastic sentiment, made me laugh out loud (mostly because it describes me so perfectly)
Jane

Dotty Jo said...

Totally brilliant, what a great card and a fabulous 'punchline', Jo x

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Fantastic card, but tell your fairy that she is no longer welcome in my home! I enjoy the surprise sentiment on the inside. Thank you for playing in our "L is for Legend" challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Barbara Godden said...

Super fairy image and your card is beautifully done, love the sentiments, thanks for playing along with L is for legends at the Sisterhood of Snarky stampers.

willireb said...

Absolutely love this card! It's amazing what you can come up with during these challenges. Thanks a bunch.

Lindsey said...

Perfect! I keep saying I don't do fairies... but with an image like this, I'd consider it! What a great card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Lagene said...

Totally funny and too true!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Love it... amazing job, thanks for joining our legendary challenge.