Sunday, September 22, 2013

Low & High lighting, Card 1

At MFP's Tutorial Time Challenge, it's all about high & Low lights, and here is my first project-



If you would like to learn how to do this, the challenge and tutorial are HERE. I used Paper Smooches rose stamp & Stampendous (sentiment on black card), and regular household bleach to paint inside the roses. I LOVE this tutorial and I'll be using this technique a whole bunch more!

I'm also entering this at the Moxie Fab Color Media Challenge.

3 comments:

Lagene said...

This turned out absolutely Gorgeous! Amazing the very different effects you achieved with the same stamps! I think I like this bleached card even better than the colored one!

Jane said...

Oh I LOVE both of your cards!!! They take on a completely different look with both hi and low.
Thanks for playing this week at TTSTV.

Anonymous said...

Stunning! Thanks for hanging with us this week at TTSTV!