Thursday, September 26, 2013

BBTB2 Dog or Cat inspired challenge


I saw this Challenge at BBTB2 is to make anything inspired by dogs or cats-and here is what I made:


This Christmas wreath is made with cuts off the Four Legged Friends cartridge. Since the wreath will go outside, I laminated all my cuts and hot glued them to the wreath. Before I did anything though, I sprayed the wreath with gold glitter spray, and it gives enough sparkle for the cuts and bow to stand out better than if I left it natural. I also wired in jingle bells for sound and a festive look.

Thanks for looking!

ETA: This was chosen the Project of the Week at BBTB2! I'm so thrilled!

8 comments:

Caroline said...

This wreath is absolutely awesome!! I just love this idea. Cute images and pretty bow. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Jayne said...

Fabulos wreath Michelle. Love the cuts and great idea to laminate them. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
Jayne x

Brenda said...

OMGosh I love your wreath!!! What a great idea too to laminate your die cuts!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

Scrapping Girl said...

WOW! This is so cool!!!!! So glad you joined our challenge this week at BBTB2 ;)
Michelle

Sharon said...

Awesome wreath!!!! I so love it with all of the cuts. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Dog or Cat' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

~JulieH~ said...

What a great idea for decorating a wreath! Thanks somuch for joining us at BBTB2
Juliex

moknowsall said...

Great project. Congrats on being the weekly winner

Maureen from bbtb2

Michelle N. said...

Thank you-I'm so thrilled!