Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall inspired Masculine card

My brothers birthday is coming up, so I sat down and made a card for him. Of course, it didn't hurt that I want to enter a couple of challenges too!

The card was made with OLD Creative Memories papers, Kraft paper I ran thru a crimper, a CM sticker, and scrap paper I stamped the sentiment on. The brad is actually dark brown-I have no clue why it looks dark green!

I believe that this is eligible for the following challenges:

MFP FOSTV Challenge-make a masculine card
A Muse Studio Fall Challenge

4 comments:

Janine said...

Nice card. Hope your Brother likes it and has a great Birthday. Thanks for playing our Masculine card challenge at FOSTV

Gail said...

Thanks for linking up at FOSTV this week - nice card - good look in the draw Gail DT

Linda Suarez said...

Great masculine birthday card Michelle! Perfect for a Fall birthday too! Thanks for joining us at the A Muse Studio Challenge this week!

Ravengirl said...

A wonderful masculine card! It's crazy what photography will do to colors! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!