Hello! Today is my Spotlight day at Kitty Bee Designs, and here is my project-
I love giving my brother non-traditional colored Valentines-I mean, how many guys like pinks? This is Kitty Glasses, a clear silicone stamp from Kitty Bee Designs. I like coloring the kitties to look like the orange cats my brother has!
Here are the materials I used to make this card-
- Image: Kitty Glasses (Kitty Bee Designs), colored with Copics.
- Die: lacy oval (Spellbinders), love (Hero Arts).
- Paper: blue patterned paper, heart patterned paper (Avery Elle-Sorbet).
- Stamps: sentiments (Hero Arts-Love).
- Other: premade card blank (Le Crystelle).
Thank you for visiting!