Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Yay! The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers are back!

 I'm really thrilled that the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers are back! And that they are choosing their challenge to honor Jessi.

Here is my project-


Jessi loved googly eyes! If you go to her blog here, you can see what a sense of humor she had, and how many times she added googly eyes to her creations! 

I'm also entering this at:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #82 - The Midas Touch The dog tag is in gold mirror card stock. I hope that is enough gold!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Michelle, yes we're back and I'm so happy to see your fun card entered at The Sisterhood AND Christmas Kickstart! I love the pop of gold! Jo x

Donna said...

The googly eyes!
Jessi did love her a googly eye!
(and a cute animal image)
Thanks so much for joining Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers in honour of our sister Jessi

JulieP said...

Your dog is adorable and the googly eyes are perfect. Love that background paper too. Thanks so much for honoring Jessi with your fabulous card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - the googly eyes are perfect on your dog, as is his golden tag, Michelle!! Thanks for joining in at Christmas Kickstart!! Linda the Elf

Arlene said...

I love the sentiment and that dog is so cute and fun. I saw this on CKC and had to come check it out. Arlene