Saturday, December 11, 2021

S is for Snark!

 

 Can you believe this milestone? The 200th challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! And the challenge theme is Y is for Yuletide!

 Here is my project-


and on the inside-




This kinda sums up my Yuletide Spirit! As I age, I don't decorate, no tree, etc. Too much work just for me and the hubby! The stamp I used is from Artistic Impressions called Cheers to You, colored with Copics. Christmas paper is from Michaels (a long time ago), and the sentiments are computer generated. 

I hope you have lots of Christmas cheer and a happier New Year!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Heck ya!!!!
Is it too early to break into the holiday spirit???
Mmmmmmmm Drambuie.....Mmmmmmmm amaretto......YUM!
LOL
Thanks for being our Yuletide Queen of Snark!

JulieP said...

Ha!!! Love your inside sentiment!!! This is fabulous. Thanks so much for Queening with us this Yuletide!

Lindsey said...

The inside sentiment just takes this fun and snarky card over the top! So great to have you join us for this 200th challenge.

Chris Dring said...

I can totally approve of this! ....she says as she sips her wine. LOL! This is all kinds of amazing! Thanks for reigning with us over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!