Thursday, November 11, 2021

R is for Rude

 SOSS Challenge #197 - R for Rude


Wow, I finally get to participate in another great challenge from the Sisterhood! I can definitely do rude!

Here is my project-

 
The only flaw in the card is who I can give it to, that respects the snarky aspect of it! Too bad that most people would be insulted to get this card-I think I'll give it to my sister. Or not.

The stamps set is called "Old Bag" and is from Unity Stamp Co. I used a portion of a real brown paper brown bag and stamped it with Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide. The cardstock is from a 6 x 6 pad that I fussy cut around the frame, and the dots are paper punched from the left over paper.

Thank you Sisterhood, for letting me get my rude on.

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! This is so funny, I love it. Great card, thanks for joining the sisters as we get rude, Jo x

Lindsey said...

This is delightfully rude! I'm sure your sister would love it. Or as you say... maybe not. :D Thanks for joining the fun again at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Nice, I know of some people that I could give that too. Thanks for being rude with the Sisters.

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this!!!!
So good (and rude)
Thanks for getting rude with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!

JulieP said...

bwahahahahaha! How awesome is this? Yes, you definitely have to choose the right recipient but this is fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood.