Sunday, March 15, 2020

B is for Booze!

SoSS #155 B is for Booze

This week's challenge is B is for Booze and Edna looks as though she is mixing up the drinks for the sisterhood right now!

 Here is my project-

 I'm definitely glad I'm of the age before cell phones!  This is a super easy card to make with the Wine Divas (Art Impressions) gal, colored with Copics. The paper is realllly old out of my stash (the date on the back said 2004!), and I used Hero Arts Infinity Rectangles to cut the image and mat. The string die is from Frantic Stamper!

I just love the fun challenges at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally with you on that one, Michelle! Fun card! Thanks for playing at SoSS, Jo x

JulieP said...

This has me chuckling out loud! That's such a perfect sentiment for your lady. Great colors too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood.

Lindsey said...

This is so true! Love the card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Helen said...

HaHaHa!!! So very true! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood! ((HUGS)) Helen

Lagene said...

This is too funny! And I agree about being glad I was young before cell phones!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Such a true statement. great coloring . Thanks for drinking with the sisterhood.