Saturday, June 1, 2019

F is for Family



F is for Family! Another fun theme from the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Here is my project-


I must admit, I love my Cricut. When I decided on the idea for the card, I found this image and used scrap paper from my stash to assemble this image. I used my old Dymo label maker for the sentiment, and I'm waiting to put a sentiment on the inside. I was going to put "because of the amount of pricks in it." But I'm going to wait and make it more personal, such as "because your brother/sister/mom/dad/uncle/aunt are the biggest pricks". Don't worry, it won't take long!

Please join us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is fab-U-lous, Michelle! Thanks for being our Queen for this challenge, Jo x

Donna said...

Fantastic!!!
Thanks for being our reigning queen of snark!!

Majo said...

Thanks for creating as our Queen of Snark, this is fabulous!

Lindsey said...

I love the originality and snark of this! A worthy Queen creation.

Lagene said...

Too funny!