Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Hello! Today is my Spotlight day at Kitty Bee Designs, and I want to share with you this adorable image, from the Etsy store-




This is the Ty The Tiger, and isn't he just the cutest little guy? I colored him with my Prismascolor pencils after the image was foiled. The image was fussy cut, and I added a Spellbinders Sentiment One (Happy Birthday) die. The background paper is Brusho's Watercolors, and the other papers are from my scrap stash. The striped washi tape I bought at Christmas, but of course I don't know who made it! The gold dots in the lower right hand corner are a happy accident! I used Liquid Pearls Gold Pearl to make dots, and they were kinda blobby. I snapped the paper down a couple of times and they flattened out into perfect circles-which of course, I can't replicate to save my life!

Have a wonderful New Years Day!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Lagene said...

Super CUTE, I love that diagonal gold striped tape!