Friday, July 29, 2016

Kitty Bee Designs Challenge #77-All About Animals


Welcome! The challenge at Kitty Bee Designs today is All About Animals and our sponsor is Aurora Wings!



Here is my project-


I chose this adorable Christmas Pup from Aurora Wings for my card. I used Copics to color him (E01, E33 E34, E51 for pup, R35, R43, R46 for the hat & candy cane) and chose a very simple design to show how cute he is! The background paper is from Papermania Forever Friends Christmas Kraft Notes, and I cut an extra stocking from the remnants to insert in the center. And since I'm on a mission to use up my scraps, the sentiment cardstock is from my stash. The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co. and stamped with Versamark Onyx ink. I also used American Crafts red & white twine to cover up a dotted line that the stockings hang from.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: