Monday, January 18, 2016

SoSS O is for Old Challenge

At the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, the challenge is O is for Old. And I have wanted to make cards with this Unity Stamp Co. set for a long time, and here are two cards I made with it-


I have a big table that I craft on, and I use one of those big cardboard craft mats to cover it so I don't totally ruin the table. Well, that mat has seen better days and is "doming" from watercolors, ironing, water, etc. The blue card is on the downward side! I stamped the bags out of real paper bags, fussy cut, and adered them to the preprinted cards. I used both sentiments in the kit for the cards, die cut with My Favorite Things Banners, and used twine for the bows.

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Donna said...

He he he these are awesome! And I love that you used paper bags!!
Thanks for coming back to the sisterhood for "O is for Old!"

Lagene said...

Fantastic and I have to say that seeing them in person today THEY ARE EVEN BETTER THAN THE PHOTO SHOWS! The dark one actually shimmers a bit from the sprays you used on it! AWESOME!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Too funny! Those bags look like they have seen better days.

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Love you old bags! So cute and clever!

Lindsey said...

I do like that Unity set — and how perfect for our current challenge! These are great. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Chris Dring said...

Paper bag stamped from paper bags?! That's so cool! These are awesome cards! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

They are both great. Thanks for joining in our Old challenge at SoSS.

Dotty Jo said...

Hilarious! Jo x