Friday, February 6, 2015

Friends with Flair at Unity

Hello!

I was having a craft day yesterday with my friend Lagene, and I made these bookmarks.


I had stamped the backgrounds with one her Unity stamps a few months ago with CTMH Goldrush ink on ivory cardstock. The bookmark on the left I added "Wondrous" & "beautiful" (Unity Stamps) and on the right I used a Donna Downey Unity stamp "Enjoy, Explore, Believe" & the flower (also Unity).
I probably should have just said that all stamps are Unity Stamps!

The black folder tab is a Spellbinder die, and 1/8" Offray black ribbon completed the bookmarks. I don't add dimensional items to my bookmarks because of the bulk, and the books don't rest properly. Just my humble opinion!

These are being entered at Friends with Flair at Unity Stamp Co.
Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Donna K said...

Isn't it nice to have a scrapping pal to create with? I love spending time like that with my friends. Your tags are gorgeous!

Ruby said...

Lovely project.

Linda said...

nice work my friend.

Dawn Louise said...

great bookmarks, yes I'm the same with them, keep them flat. I'm a read and craft a holic, lol. saying hi from FWF

Unknown said...

Great bookmarks. Love all the stamping layers.

Kim Rippere
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase

Lagene said...

I love the Goldrush color with this background stamp and the black on gold works beautifully! Had a great time crafting with you this week!

D- said...

I came over from Unity FWF. Thanks for sharing your beautiful tags.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

Angie said...

Nice tags. I just love that goldrush color - I reach for it often!

Janis said...

WONDERFUL bookmarks!! Love the backgrounds. I totally agree abt keeping bookmarks flat! Saw you on Unity FWF.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Chris Dring said...

Very cool bookmarks! Love the gold and black combo - so posh!

Crystal said...

That folder tab die is a great little detail to finish off these pretty bookmarks!

Barbara Godden said...

Lovely tags, thanks for visiting my blog it was nice to see a new "face".

Dawn Fields said...

These bookmarks are wonderful!

Gaylynn said...

Very nice and meaningful. :)