Friday, January 16, 2015

Kitty Bee Designs Scraps Challenge

Welcome! It's so nice to be back after the Christmas holidays, and Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge starts today. We want you to use scraps to make your project. This months sponsor is the Doodle Pantry, and I found out that they sell SVG files too, in addition to some of the cutest digis ever! Here is my card-




I had no problem using the Lori McCroskey Card 5 SVG-simple and straight forward. The image is Happy Birdie B , which is free with any purchase. In fact, if you make a purchase you can add as many images from the "free with purchase" page as you want. Many have digital papers too!

Since all the papers came out of my scrap files, I have no idea of the manufacturers. Even the pale green rhinestones are leftovers, and they were the last two of that color. I did color the image with colored pencils (Prismacolor).

Be sure to enter the challenge at Aloha Fridays-winner will get a gift certificate to Doodle Pantry!

2 comments:

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Great job, Michelle! I love when cherished scraps can make another wonderful work of art. Thank you for sharing =) Happy New Year!

Lagene said...

I love Doodle Pantry's little bird! You did a great job!