Thursday, October 30, 2014

JAS Halloween

This week I'm combining DT challenges, so here is my Halloween project for Just A Scrappin' & Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog-



I wasn't real happy with the tray insert I made last year, so this year I decided to make a Halloween scene. I just love how it turned out!

Here's a list of what I did-
  1. Background is a purplely blue glitter paper-Colorbok (Big Lots).
  2. Hand cut ground from black glitter paper, attached to background.
  3. Cut circle (5") from deep yellow cardstock from Plantin Schoolbook for moon.
  4. From Monster Bash, cut Haunted House (5"), tree (5"), black cat (1 1/4"), crow (1") out of black cardstock.
  5. From Happy Haunting, cut ghost (3") from white cardstock.
  6. Cut bats from Spellbinders Bat die out of black scraps.
Normally I would use my ATG gun or a tape runner, but I glued anything that went onto the glitter paper (Beacon 3 in 1).


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Junebee68 said...

I loved the idea of the tray very creative and the colors are perfect Happy Halloween

Creations by Kimberly said...

I've seen these trays before and really wanted to try to make one. You've inspired me! TFS. <3Kim

Lagene said...

Love your SPOOKY tray!

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Awesome project, Michelle! Love how you come up with amazing and fun projects! And as always, you help me to remember how great some of those Cricut die cuts can be =) Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs K