Friday, June 14, 2019

Challenge #145-Congratulations


Happy Aloha Friday, friends! It's week 1 of our current challenge!!


Challenge #145 - Congratulations

See the rules tab for more details. Entries close at 5AM (Hawaii Time) on Friday, June 27th. Winners will be announced the Sunday after the challenge closes.

Super big thanks to our sponsors for this challenge,


Oddball Art-https://www.oddballartco.com/

and




And here is my project-


I'm trying CAS again-I struggle so hard with it! I keep thinking it needs "more", but I'm proud of myself for leaving it alone! Here is the list of materials I used to make this card-
  1. Image: Hanging hearts image (Oddball Art Co), colored with Prismacolor pencils.
  2. Sentiment: congratulations (Paper Smooches Word Salad), Versafine Onyx ink.
  3. Paper: white, green cardstock.
Make sure you enter for a chance to get some great digi's from our sponsor!

1 comment:

Lagene said...

This is simply gorgeous, love the CAS design!