Sunday, May 19, 2019

Anyone for a Picnic?

I'm entering this Challenge #174-Picnics at Cut it Up.
 
Here is my project-
Here is a list of materials I used:
  1. Image: Scrap'n'dipity Teddy Bear Picnic, colored with Copics.
  2. Sentiment: Unity Stamp Co. (Your heart & my heart grab bag). Black Onyx Versafine ink.
  3. Die: rounded rectangle (My Favorite Things)
  4. Twine: American Crafts.
  5. Paper: unknown.
I thought this little guy was so cute, and who doesn't like to picnic in the summer?

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable card! Love that sentiment, Jo x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Such an adorable card and I love the sentiment! So true! Hope the ants don't take too much of that little bear's picnic food.

Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Picnic challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Lagene said...

This is so stinkin CUTE!