Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Dies R Us Happy Birthday challenge

At Dies R Us, the challenge is Birthdays, and this is a card I'm entering-


I had this idea using a Frantic Stamper (Woven Ribbon) die, and I ended up creating 3 cards with just three papers out of DCWV Black Currant stack paper. I alternated the three papers for a true woven effect. I used MFT Fishtail banners for the sentiment, and fussy cut a flower out of another sheet of the same stack to add to the card. I finished it with Michael's Recollectiojn stickers.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

What a fun pattern and how great that you could make three cards with three papers and mix and match. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us. We hope to see more of your creations.

Kathy
DRU Design Team A

Darlene said...

Not sure if my first comment went through so didn't want to leave with commenting on this fabulous creation! Love, love, love your card design! What a beautiful background you have created and I really like how you've done the flower! PERFECT! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Greta said...

Oh wow--this is wonderful! I used to make cards with a design like this but haven't in a long time. You've inspired me!