Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Blingy!

At My Sheri Crafts, the challenge is pearls or bling, and here is my project to enter into their challenge-


This is pretty simple-I made a kraft card base, and used a Technique Tuesday stamp called blah (Delightful Daffodil-I forgot to run back to the craft room to find it, so I used blah to remind me to insert it. Doh!). I used Memento's Rich Cocoa ink, and popped up the daffodil with foam squares. I found a stash of Zva Creative rhinestones and used this swirly flourish to complete the card. The inside has a happy birthday sentiment stamped in the same ink.


1 comment:

Sandy Palmer said...

I had to laugh when I read the stamp that you used is called blah! It is anything but that, lol! I love the bling here! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)