Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summertime!

Welcome to JAS Summertime challenge (which I have also shared over at Exploring Cricut and More) and here is my project-



This was made with Formal Occasion! It has several scenes towards the back of the booklet, so check it out. The background is a dark teal glitter paper (unknown), the blue, red and brown is from Recollections, green glitter paper is Colorbok and the off white is from American Crafts. The cloud was cut from Artiste, and stamped with a Technique Tuesday sentiment in Martha Stewart Dusk Blue ink.

I wish I was there! Thanks for looking.

This is also being entered in the following challenges-
Die Cutting Diva's Just Beachy challenge
Craftin' Desert Diva's Summer Challenge

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Ooooh I love this, great cuts and awesome idea!!!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas and make sure you stop by next week, the new release starts 7/20.
Shelly

L.B. said...

Such fun.Thanks for joining us at DCD.

Got2BCrafting said...

Fabulous! You created a very relaxing scene... I wish I were there too! :)
Thanks for joining us at the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!
~ DT Lori