Saturday, January 30, 2016

New Technique!

This card reflects two new techniques for me-using Brusho's, and using Friskit. I really like how the sky turned out!






Dracula is the book I based this card on. I used Taylored Expression Valentine Grumplings stamps and dies for the bat and sentiment. The bat was colored with Copics. The other dies I used are Spellbinders branch, and Spellbinders Circle dies. The sky and the moon were colored with Brusho's-and boy, are they fun to work with! I used black and blue Brusho's over Friskit on watercolor paper, and orange & yellow Brusho's on watercolor paper for the moon.

That bat just cracks me up!

Thanks for visiting today!

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is great! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card, love that background sky awesome job. thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the T is for Technique challenge.

Barbara Godden said...

Me again, awesome job on the background sky, super cute image Thanks for playing along with Shopping Our Stash for the Inspired by a book.

Donna said...

Love it, thanks for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for "Inspired by a Book" and for joining the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS for "T is for Technique"

lauren bergold said...

best & cuuuuuuuutest version of DRACULA of all time! beautiful sky, beautiful all round! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR ("based on a book") STASH with us this week! ♥

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Love it!!!

Lindsey said...

I love this! The bat, the pun... and your techniques! I really must get my hands on some brushos or the like. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

I'm not sure what Friskit is, but your card is fabulously cute! Thanks for joining us with the T is for Technique challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Lagene said...

This is just too darned CUTE!