Monday, June 9, 2014

Just A Scrappin' & FCCB Father's Day Challenges


This week I'm combining Challenges at Just A Scrappin' and Fantabulous Cricut Card Blogspot!


Challenge #214 Celebrate Dad
Create a project for dad OR a masculine project

This Weeks Sponsor

$50.00 Giftcard to SVG Cuts and a BIG SHOT!


While you may use stamps, SVG cuts and die cuts, you must use at least 1 Cricut cut to qualify for the prize, please list the cut used in your description. 

  Here is my project:




This was made with SVGcuts.com Cliff's Clubhouse set. I used a dark brown, medium brown, white cardstock along with an blue green foil (Wal-Mart clearance!) for the card. SVGcuts.com has the easiest projects to put together! I used Art Philosophy to cut the label and Create a Critter 2 for the sentiment out of  scrap cardstock. I hand wrote the inside sentiment (now I wish I knew where my old journaling templates are!).

Check out the Design Teams projects, and make your Dad/Husband a Father's Day card. You can't win the $50 gift Card and new Big Shot from SVGcuts.com if you don't try! Just remember to use at least 1 original Cricut cut (cartridge cut or digital cut from Cricut.com) to be eligible!

2 comments:

Lagene said...

Perfect card for a guy!

Sherry Butcher said...

Great idea, love the beer bottles. TFS.