Thursday, January 16, 2014

Chevrons & Tearing

The challenges for the Design Team at Just A Scrappin' for January is Anything Goes. But we did have choices, and I chose to combine Chevrons and tearing into one project!


The card came with the orange polka dot on the front, so I added the orange Chevron from Darling Dear Collection by Studio Calico, torn into a chunk and adhered to the card base. The image and sentiment are from the Unity Stamp set is called "Ah Crap". I used Tombow markers to color the plunger, heart, and toilet handle, then added I-Rock metal studs in three corners.

I hope you like this!

2 comments:

Lagene said...

There's always days like that! Cute card!

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Great card, Michelle. This is one of my favorite Unity stamps! So many uses and what a wickedly, funny pun. Thank you for sharing.