Sunday, April 7, 2024

Grad card

SoSS #249 - F is for Fold It

 The Sisterhoods new challenge is Folds! And here is my project to enter the challenge-


 This is a graduation card I made last year for a nephew. The card itself is CREAlies - Dies - On The Move #15 Design N. It has so many dies, it is a snap to put together. The letters and numbers were cut with my Cricut, and the stickers are some really old ones I found in my stash. I really like how well it stands up for display purposes!

Besides the SoSS, I would like to enter the following challenges-

Little Red Wagon  fun folds 

Moving Along with the Times  fancy folds

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow, what a great fold and how nice that it is a die set. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Donna said...

Wow that is a super cool fold!!
Thanks for sharing your fancy fold with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

JulieP said...

This is the best grad card I've seen to date. So fun and special. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood!

Wendy L said...

This is a wonderful fold card, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous fun fold card, so much measuring and scoring but well worth it. Thanks for joining us for the Fold It challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.