Monday, March 11, 2024

I suck at apologizing...

 

SoSS #248 - S is for Snarky

 

 Another fun challenge from the Sisterhood, and here is my entry-


 
and if you don't like profanity, don't go any further!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And the inside-
 
 
 

I wish I had made this earlier-I had the perfect person (and situation) for it!

The background is a water color panel that has been languishing in my oopsie pile for a long time. The panel is from Altenew (Striped Leaf Cover Die), image is from Stamplorations (Retro People), and the sentiment is computer generated.

I'm entering this at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers S is for Snark.

 

4 comments:

JulieP said...

Anti swearing. I love it!!!! This is so perfect. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood.

Chris Dring said...

reverse swearing! Buahahahaha!! So much fun and snarky! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! Love this! Jo x

Donna said...

unfuck you.....LMAO...that is soooooo freakin' perfect
Thanks for getting your snark on with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!