Saturday, May 18, 2019

Ironmongery?

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers have a new challenge, and it is-

SoSS #135 - I is for Ironmongery



Ironmongery originally referred, first, to the manufacture of iron goods and, second, to the place of sale of such items for domestic rather than industrial use. In both contexts, the term has expanded to include items made of steel, aluminum, brass, or other metals, as well as plastics.

OK! So here is my card for the challenge-


My husband works with boilers to make power at a local mill. So when Frantic Stamper came out with the pipes I immediately knew I wanted to make this card! Here is a list of materials-
  1. Embossing Folder: riveted metal (Tim Holtz).
  2. Dies: bucket (Impression Obsession), pipes (Frantic Stamper), Copic on the colored pieces.
  3. Paper: copper metallic cs (DCWV-old), white cs, silver (Tim Holtz).
  4. Stamp: sentiment (Lawn Fawn-Happy, Happy, Happy)

Have a wonderful day!










5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a clever take on our theme! Thanks for playing at SoSS, Jo x

Lindsey said...

This is so very cool! I love how you took the elements and combined them into this amazing card! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Jane Willis said...

Wow, this is stunning! It reminds me of a computer game called Pipe Mania that my daughters went crazy for about 25 years ago, I think they would both love this card too for the memories it would bring back. Thanks for joining at SOSS

Donna said...

Well this is just a PERFECT card!!!
Both for your hubby and for our ironmongery challenge!!
Thanks for getting your steampunk on with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh, so perfect! It's an awesome card, he better love it! lol xoxo