Friday, April 5, 2019

SoSS-U is for Unicorn

SOSS #131 U for Unicorn


"If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done."

Truer words were never spoken. I've had this idea for a card for two weeks (since the SoSS challenge has been posted), and I've just now gotten this card done, and here it is-


I saw this on a t-shirt, and loved it. Here are the materials I made this card out of-
  1. Stamps: cat, mice (W plus 9, Get Well Gang), Memento Black ink.
  2. Sentiments: computer generated
  3. Paper: patterned paper (Studio Calico Snippets collection 6 x6).
  4. Other: green & white bakers twine, green sequins.
I hope to be more on the ball and join in more challenges this year!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

This may be my new favourite sentiment - I love it! And of course a caticorn/unicat cannot be beat. Fab card! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Dotty Jo said...

Hilarious! I love this so much. Thanks for playing with the sistahs, Jo x

Samantha said...

🤣 I love this!!!🤣🤣🤣

Redhead said...

Best sentiment ever.