Friday, April 19, 2019

Challenge #141-So Shiny!

Happy Aloha Friday, friends! It's week 1 of our current challenge!

Challenge #141 - So Shiny!

See the rules tab for more details. Entries close at 5AM (Hawaii Time) on Friday, February 22 . Winners will be announced the Sunday after the challenge closes.

Super big thanks to our sponsors for this challenge-





And here is my project:




I'm trying to work on Christmas cards-at least once or twice a month. And when I saw this image at Dr. Digi's, I knew I had to make this for my sister-she rides a Harley! The shiny on my card is both the background paper and the ribbon. Here are the materials I used to make this card-
  1. Image: Harley Claus (Dr. Digi's) , colored with Copics.
  2. Stamps: sentiments (Mama Elephant, Santa's Sleigh).
  3. Paper: striped glitter paper (gcd Studio).
  4. Ribbon: blue narrow ribbon (Michaels).
Be sure to enter for a chance at some great Digi's!





















1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Love this, Michelle! Jo x