Monday, March 4, 2019

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers-D is for Diet challenge!

SOSS #129 - D is for Diet




Woo Hoo! A challenge I can sink my teeth into! Here is my project-



And the inside-


I always wondered how they did it so fast, though. Speedy little buggers. Here are the materials I used to make this card-
  1. Stamps: women (Funny Bones- Helen & Alice), inside sentiment (Two Lips Stamps), Versafine Onyx ink.
  2.  Paper: patterned paper (Studio Calico Snippet Collection) yellow polka dot (DJ Inkers).
  3.  Die: rounded rectangle (My Favorite Things).
  4.  Embellishments: grograin ribbon (Offray), buttons (stash).
I'm so happy to be playing at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers D is for Diet Challenge!

5 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Haha, I love it! I think there must be loads of the sneaky little buggers hiding in my wardrobe.

Toni said...

Ha! I LOVE this!

Chris Dring said...

Ugh, I think my closet is infested with those little buggers! LOL! What an absolutely brilliant card! Love it! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great card and a true sentiment. Thanks for dieting with the sisterhood.

Lindsey said...

This is my new clothing reason! Love the sentiments, and the Funny Bones ladies are perfect for this. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!