I just adore the Kitty Bee ladybugs-aren't they just precious? They are just wonderful images for any occasion! Here is what I used to make this card-
Here are the materials I used to make this card-
- Image: Love Bug (Kitty Bee Designs), colored with Copics.
- Die: rounded rectangles, fishtail banner (My Favorite Things).
- Paper: heart patterned paper (Echo Park-Wander), red, pink, black cardstock.
- Stamps: sentiment (Unity Stamp Co-Love is a Magical Thing).
- Other: red heart brad (Hampton Arts), Wink of Stella (wings, cheeks).
Thank you for visiting!