The new Challenge at Aloha Fridays is #131 - Thanks. Make a project about thanking someone, or being thankful.
Our sponsors for this challenge are-
This is actually a second attempt at a card-I just hated the first one. So I disassembled the card, and reworked the design. I love this Acanthus embossing folder, which is so botanical to go with the butterfly. Here is the material list for this card-
- Image: butterfly (Limited Runs), colored with Prismacolor pencils.
- Stamp: sentiment (Technique Tuesdays Thanks a Million).
- Paper: white, teal cardstock.
- Die: Antique Frame (Penny Black).
- Embossing folder: Acanthus (Anna Griffith Cuttlebug).