Monday, June 27, 2016

Kitty Bee Designs Spotlight post-June

Hello! Today I'm sharing with you a masculine birthday card using the Hello Pup from Kitty Bee Designs!



I colored the image with Copics, and used My Favorite Things Dies (Stitched Squares, Stitched circles) to cut out the sentiment (Avery Elle, Thanks a Bunch set) and image. I have no idea who made the large plaid paper because it's been in my stash forever! The sand cardstock is Bazzill, dark grey is Recollections, light grey is DCWV Black Currant stack. I also added a small bit of glue to the dog tag and used gold decofoil to make the tag nice and shiny. I didn't add any additional embellishments because guys really don't care about those things-thank goodness. Nice & Simple!

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Lagene said...

What a CUTE little guy! Great coloring!