Here is my DT project-
The background paper was made by inking a plain white cardstock with Rangers Distress ink (Worn Lipstick). I then put a heart stencil over the paper and sprayed plain water over it. After blotting the stencil, I removed it and it left the hearts you see. The reverse side of the paper is the top 2/3 rd's of the card. I wanted to add more black so I randomly outlined hearts on the papers. The heart die was cut out of the same paper I made. I wish I had used some pearl in the water to give some glimmer to the paper! Next time.
Here is a list of materials I used:
- Image: Julia Spiri-The Teddy and the gift, colored with Copics.
- Dies: My Favorite Things Rounded Rectangles, Spellbinders Swirly Heart, Fiskars Tag punch.
- Ribbon: 360 Celebrate (Michaels).
- Stencil: Bo-Bunny hearts (part of 4 pack)
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Ink, Rangers Worn Lipstick. Creative Memories black pen.
- Stamp: Happy Days set by Cardz TV.