Monday, October 26, 2015

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers-Pink Halloween!

Boy, this was a tough challenge for me! The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers really got me this time. I wracked my feeble little mind till I thought of the idea for this card-


I made this card with my Cricut and the cartridges A Frightful Affair and Simply Charmed (ghost & wine glass). All of the paper is out of my scrap stash, and the sentiment was computer generated and cut out with the MFT Fishtail banner.

Have a great Halloween, and thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Muahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha
Yep - this is ALL kinds of spooky PINK halloween awesomeness!!
Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our "Pink Halloween" challenge!!

Lindsey said...

Love this! A perfect sentiment, a cute pink ghost, and the shadowed graveyard is awesome! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Lynne Mizera said...

Seriously COOL card! Thanks for sharing with us over at the SISTERHOOD!