Thursday, August 27, 2015

JAS Favorite Technique challenge!

The challenge at Just A Scrappin' this week is to use a favorite technique or embellishment. This one I just learned at my Copics class (Thanks Marti!) and have used it a lot! These were made in class as a tutorial.


I took a 4 inch square of white paper and centered a 3" grid of 1" squares lightly drawn with a pencil. I then colored 4 different colors into the 9 squares using my Copic markers. After all the squares are colored I took my Copic blender refill bottle and dripped out dots onto the grid. The smallest dots are added with a Q-Tip dipped in the Copic blender solution. I then stamped with some silhouette stamps, added the sentiments, and finished off the blue one with sequins in the flower centers.

Super easy, and it turns out great!

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Junebee68 said...

Just amazing lthese cards look like they took all day to create just beautiful Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring all of us
I don't know if I could even attempt to create something so pretty I gotta learn to use the Coptic markers one day

Lagene said...

Super pretty cards!!! Love them!

Creations by Kimberly said...

I'm definitely going to use this technique. They are both so beautiful!
<3Kim

Donna said...

Ohhhhhh Michelle!! These are so lovely!!
Loving the bokeh effect!

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Oh, la la! Love it, Michelle! Awesome way to get more mileage from your Copic markers! I will definitely have to give this a try =)

Donna Ellis said...

What a fantastic technique, Michelle! Thanks so much for sharing it! Looks great! (I want to try it now!) hugs, de