Thursday, September 18, 2014

My Craft Spot Chalkboard Challenge

I love Chalkboard looks, but haven't done too many. Here's a project I just finished up for the My Craft Spot Challenge-


 Supplies used-
  1. Black cardstock
  2. Brown cardstock embossed with Tim Holtz Woodgrain embossing folder
  3. Stamps-Cats Meow (leaves, wind), Mark's Finest Papers (sentiment)
  4. Versamark ink, white embossing powder
  5. Bittersweet twine, My Crafts Spot
  6. Buttons-stash
  7. Leaves-Cricut Artiste, Art Philosophy (Paper from scrap stash)
  8. Chalk quilled with scrap white paper 
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

rockpapercricut said...

Such a pretty project! I LOVE the leaf banner--gorgeous colored leaves. I also love how you added the different leaves in *white chalk* to your chalk sentiment. Great job! Thanks for joining in the Chalk Art challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally

Karen said...

Michelle, this is gorgeous! I love the embossed chalkboard shape and the beautiful Autumn banner! The chalkboard looks incredible and I love that you quilled the chalk! Thank you for sharing your amazing creation with us at My Craft Spot!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Lagene said...

This turned out amazing! I love the chalk, leaves, total effect!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card! I love your chalky look! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Saundra ( LuvScrappingTogether ) said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the leaf banner! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!