Thursday, September 18, 2014

My Craft Spot Chalkboard Challenge

I love Chalkboard looks, but haven't done too many. Here's a project I just finished up for the My Craft Spot Challenge-


 Supplies used-
  1. Black cardstock
  2. Brown cardstock embossed with Tim Holtz Woodgrain embossing folder
  3. Stamps-Cats Meow (leaves, wind), Mark's Finest Papers (sentiment)
  4. Versamark ink, white embossing powder
  5. Bittersweet twine, My Crafts Spot
  6. Buttons-stash
  7. Leaves-Cricut Artiste, Art Philosophy (Paper from scrap stash)
  8. Chalk quilled with scrap white paper 
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

rockpapercricut said...

Such a pretty project! I LOVE the leaf banner--gorgeous colored leaves. I also love how you added the different leaves in *white chalk* to your chalk sentiment. Great job! Thanks for joining in the Chalk Art challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally

Karen said...

Michelle, this is gorgeous! I love the embossed chalkboard shape and the beautiful Autumn banner! The chalkboard looks incredible and I love that you quilled the chalk! Thank you for sharing your amazing creation with us at My Craft Spot!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Lagene said...

This turned out amazing! I love the chalk, leaves, total effect!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card! I love your chalky look! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Saundra said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the leaf banner! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!