Thursday, September 11, 2014

JAS-Color an Image with Markers

At JAS this week, we are challenge to color an image with markers, so I chose to color an older PSX stamp-


I chose to color this image with my Spectrum Noir pens in purple. I went through several stacks of papers before finding this in a DCWV Cherry Limeade pack. I love damask! A purple ribbon and bow top off this cards.

I'm making more and more sentiment-less cards. I can make this a birthday, hello card, get well soon, etc! I like to make the cards more user friendly if I give them away, too!

Thanks for joining me this week!

6 comments:

Creations by Kimberly said...

Where did you get that beautiful stamp? Your coloring skills are amazing. <3Kim

Michelle N. said...

Kim, I bought this back in the early 90's, along about 8 others of their flowers-I love them!

Lagene said...

Beautiful! lovely design!

Kim said...

This is the most beautiful card I have seen in a long time. Wonderful card.

Junebee68 said...

Love the stamp the color purple is just beautiful great job

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Beautiful card, Michelle! I love your coloring. And I like the idea of making cards without sentiments so that you can use them as the occasion arises. Thank you for the inspiration.