Hello! The challenge this week at JAS is to make a 4th of July project, and here is mine-
The image of Lady Liberty is from the Graphics Fairy-a wonderful, mystical website of vintage images! I fussy cut the image after printing it onto white cardstock, and adhered it to my background paper. Here is a list of ingredients I used:
- Red & white twine-American Crafts.
- Lady Liberty image here.
- Red, white, blue stars-JoAnns
- Stamps sets from Mark's Finest Papers: Lady Liberty Mini and USA Heroes. White embossing powder and Watermark ink.
- Background paper is from a napkin!
- American Crafts Ivory Cardstock