Sunday, November 6, 2022

H is for Halloween




Today I'm joining the H is for Halloween challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, and here is my project-


I made this for my niece for this year, but forgot to post it in a challenge! This was made with my Cricut. The clouds I made with my Copics and a cloud stencil, the sentiment (both inside and out) were written by my Cricut. The inside sentiments says-

I love you so much that there's almost no chance I'd use you as bait during the Zombie Apocalypse.

2 comments:

JulieP said...

I cannot even begin to express how much I love this! Way to embrace your inner zombie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!!

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhh so cool!!!
The house and zombie are amazing and the inside sentiment - he he he he
Thanks for celebrating Halloween with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!