Saturday, September 24, 2022

K is for Kraft


The Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is-


I need to replenish my supply of snarky cards, so I'm getting (got?) busy! Here is my project-

Unity Stamps has some great off the wall humorous stamps! This one is AH Crap and has other funny sentiments along with the toilet & plunger. The floor was stamped using Taylored Expressions "Woodgrain" rubber stamp, and the walls were stenciled using Cas-ual Fridays "Tin Roof" with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide. I seem to put my foot in my mouth on a daily basis, so I know I'll need this card.

Come join in the fun!

3 comments:

JulieP said...

hahahaha!!! Love it!!! The underwear from my DT card was also using stamps from Unity. They do have some good ones. Thanks so much for getting snarky and krafty with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Donna said...

He he he he
This is awesome
Would be a GREAT anniversary card :)
Thanks for getting krafty with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

Dotty Jo said...

Such a fun card, Michelle! Jo x