Friday, April 10, 2020

R is for Retro-part 1


At Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, the challenge is R for Retro!




And here is my project-


And on the inside-


I love watching Johnny Carson. Joan Rivers did this joke, and I had to turn it into a card! Here is what I used to make this card-
  1. Image: PMS Peggy (Unity Stamp Co.), stamped with Versafine Onyx ink.
  2. Paper: Theresa Collins Memorabilia 6 x 6 Paper Pad.
  3. Sentiment: computer generated.
  4. Other: Tilez enamel dots and square.
Have a great day!




5 comments:

Helen said...

Oh my gosh! This is just too true! LOVE it!!! Thanks for playing at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! ((HUGS)) Helen

Lindsey said...

Love this! Delightfully retro and snarky! Thanks for joining the fun at the SIsterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Donna said...

Muahhhhh ha ha ha ha that is AWESOME!!!
So glad I wasn't drinking my tea when I read that!
Soooooo true!
Thanks for going retro with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

JulieP said...

lol!!! Love that you've mixed an old stand up joke with this properly retro woman. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for getting Retro with the Sisterhood, Jo x