This is a Valentine card for my brother Todd, and I colored the cats to resemble Otis & Grady, his two felines. I definitely wanted a non-traditional color scheme, so the orange and blue were perfect! Here is the material list:
- Image: Hearts Kitties (Kitty Bee Designs), colored with Copics. Yellow and Waterfall Stickles were used on the flower and collars.
- Embossing Folder: Candy Hearts (Cuttlebug).
- Sentiment: love die (Hero Arts 2016 Valentine Collection).
- Die: Cross Stitch circle (Lawn Fawn)
- Paper: blue, white, dark yellow cardstock (stash).
- Other: white sequins.